Ratio Six filter machine black
Available on backorder
Filter machine offering you the highest standards in the industry for your filter coffee brewing. Ratio Six is designed to give you the best coffee with every sip. This coffee maker uses an infusion technique very similar to those found in specialized coffee shops.
- 5 year warranty
- Element strength: 1400watt / 120 volt
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Water lines are hand blown borosilicate glass of a quality used in laboratories
- BPA free copolymer water tank with 2-8 cup water markings, with 1 oz accuracy. The reservoir holds 44 ounces / 1.3 liters of water at the full mark, with about 10% of that volume absorbed in the coffee grounds. 44 ounces poured into the water tank should result in about 40 ounces of brewed coffee.
- The heat shield completely surrounds the shower head during brewing, increasing the quality of your coffee extraction and producing a very hot cup of coffee, while meeting industry accepted standards for brewing coffee . Coffee is usually at a temperature of just under 200 degrees F at the end of the brew cycle. For those who prefer their coffee piping hot or add a lot of milk or cream, the heat shield is a great brewing aid.
- Works with a flat bottom filter like a ” Melitta ”
- Designer in Portland Oregon
Micro-roastery since 1923
Café Hubert Saint-Jean is known above all for the quality of its coffees. We are very keen on this quality throughout all our activities, whether in the choice of coffee beans, their roasting and the selling of coffee machines.
We carefully choose the types of machines offered in our boutique to ensure that they meet the expectations of coffee lovers. Our coffee machines are of remarkable quality and produce coffees with savory aromas.
Experience Café Hubert Saint-Jean
In person and online
Revive your taste buds with a coffee made using high quality machines. Simply visit our online store or one of our two locations in Sherbrooke to get expert advice and guidance on the best coffee machine for you.
Why offer coffee machines? Because freshness is at the very heart of our business and our expertise is not only limited to the right choice of beans and their roasting. We take pride in accompanying the bean from its plant to your cup with the promise of a rich, smooth and optimal experience.